12.19.2002

Whoa. so i'm in shock.

k, i can honestly say that i never really got good grades here at the uofi. you know, i just get by...sometimes barely. i think in my time here (about 8 semesters now), i've only gotten about 2 A's. one was because the teacher thought she fucked up alot cuz it was her first time teaching, and due to her mistakes (and due to her illness, causing us to have a a substitute teacher about half the semester who taught way too differently), she thought we all deserved A's. she practically hand-fed us our exams. the other time was this past summer...and usually summer session one classes are really hard here, but man, i got lucky. she was an awesome teacher that didn't believe in making things hard for us. awesome.

but now...shit man. i think i'm getting 2 A's this semester. this is freakin me out. it's freakin me out so much that i can't concentrate on doing my paper that i have to hand in real soon. i'm starting not to care about it. dude, that's half of my classes. and these weren't TOO easy. i seriously thought i was gonna get B+'s at the most, and that woulda been a miracle. fricken unbelievable. let's just see what my parent's say tho...cuz i'm not gettin all A's fer sure. and that'll prolly be the topic of conversation...'What is this C??? Why isn't it an A like those???' ughhhhhhh. wutever. they can't spoil my parade...too much ;).