12.31.2004

i c!

first of all, GO ILLINI!

I - L - L !

I - N - I !!!!

I'm so happy for my alma mater...it's been a long time ;). i remember when our basket ball team made it to the sweet sixteen when i was still there...everyone at school was feelin school spirit. it must be karaaaaaaaaazy in chambana land!

Secondly, the previous post was a test...there's this blogger button on my Google toolbar, and i wanted to see what it does...so i found out it creates that link (the one of my page in the post) and you can write about it or something...like if i was web surfing n found a kick ass page that i just HAD to tell u people about. that'll prolly never happen. anyhoo, at least i know what it does now. :D

and Thirdly, Happy New Years Eve! I'll write later...i've been bingeing on Sims2!!! Thanks sisterfriend (& kuya dave). :) ...oh, and i got a whole lotta other kewl stuff from family n friends, so don't feel unappreciated. i just don't wanna brag about wut i got ;). thanks to everyone for the well wishes n all that good stuff!

i'm out. maybe i'll get a lil crunk tonight...yes, crunk. wut does that mean? i think i know, but hey, i could be wrong. drive safe people! it could be a crazy night!!!