2.13.2004

in*ept
adj.
1. Not apt or fitting; inappropriate.
2a. Displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; foolish: an inept remark.
b. Bungling or clumsy; incompetent: inept handling of the account.

so i think i'm correct in saying that i am romantically inept. or relationshiply inept. yes, relationhiply is not a word. fine. you get the picture.

anyways, let's recap on the week. other than it being tiring, some cool things HAVE happened. for instance, if you look to the right towards ..::Stuff::.. and set your sights towards ::..to see..:: you will see CBOT. That stands for the Chicago Board of Trade. an EXHILARATING thing to see, even tho i didn't get to go down to the floor. so much goin on, and it's so loud! but it was kewl...a must see! but now, if u don't ppl and u wanna visit, you have to make reservations for one. however, our new hire at the company used to work there, and still knows ppl there. so he took 2 of our clients that were here for training and i to see the action. tho we were only on the visitor's floor, it was still kewl to see. PLUS it was close enough to see some hot guys...cuz there are ;) and prolly a good amt of those people are BANKIN. daym.

and yesterday, thursday. well, my anak and my other friends came up from uofi to go to the car show and hang out at the apt (twan, juvy, topher, gabe and joseph!). we were really so happy they were here...it's like when we all get together (well, there are MORE of us that hang out than this), we get real happy :). so even tho i may have looked very far away...i was real happy they were here, and sad that they couldn't stay.... anyhoo, i had myself a total of about 6 drinks...no hangover, tho i was DAYM tired in the mornin. i actually had to wake up n shower cuz i didn't wanna smell like smoke. lessee...3 vodka crans, 1 champagne, 1 budlight, or was it 2...oh well. all that matters is that i'm not heavin in the bathroom.


and i got this from my friend sharone...it's really nice :).


Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived; Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the others, including Love.

One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.

Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh....Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself."

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her!

Suddenly there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went his own way.

Love realizing how much he owed the elder, asked Knowledge, another elder. "Who helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because, only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is."
-- Author Unknown



it's nice, right??? *sigh* =/ well, that's all i got for the moment. tomorrow, imma go to medieval times with my daddy, melanie and her parents, and hopefully my other cuzins too :).

to all the pro-v-day ppl, go on, have a great romantic day tomorrow.
to all the anti-v-day ppl, iss all good, down with v-day. stupid hallmark holiday.

i miss my sisters and my mommy.