4.07.2003

aight...so while i'm doctorin up mah pics, i'll give u guys a lil bit more to chew on.

So these first 2 pics are from a filipino conference i went to...the all girl pic in our hotel hallway (if u really wanna know who these girls are, just say so and maybe i'll say)...then my beloved "blue man group" picture. hence the blue men that sharone made for the people she drove that weekend (jay, hija, the driver, me, lil girl).





now THIS pic i may get in trouble for. but it miraculously appeared in my computer files...hmmmm...but HEY i think it's one of the cutest pics i have. :) i won't say who's who...cuz i'm sure my family can pick themselves out. :D



so yeah...i dunno when i'll be done with mah cali pics. but it'll come when it does. and i'll talk about formal some other time...i'll get picks from that too. good times! but i'll be studying till wednesday (exam, 9am), so you won't be hearing from me until then. soorie yo. c ya l8ers.