2.24.2005

oOoOoOo...

...aAaAaAa...nice layout, aye? danka shane to my sisterfriend, christine! i think she still may be workin on stuff, but it looks great!

anyhoo, so what's been goin on with me? i've been helpin my dad put up panelling in his bedroom. he ripped out the carpet, sanded down the floors, and will put the varnish or whatever it's called when he's satisfied with his work. THEN he'll be workin on my room :(. i love carpet! i don't wanna let go! but eh...he used the mommy card. "it was your mommy's plan to take out all of the carpet and varnish the floors." okokok. i guess it won't be so bad. my room is the warmest in the house anyways. but i love just sitting on the floor sometimes...after next week, my butt will be sitting on a cold floor :( and i'm not big on rugs. and then the panelling thing! i just like nice white walls. well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. i actually already have panelling against one of the walls, but it's so old that chances of finding matching panelling is, well, not good. and i asked my dad if they just make plain white panelling, as opposed to the white/beige panelling he put up in his room...and they don't. ah well. so is life ;).

change is good, right?

well, i'll try to take pictures of my naked room. christine will post them or something...she left quite a lot in this room...and i'm sure she's gonna miss it too.

and if some of you are wondering what 'tinola' is for my taste...it's a filipino dish. why is it bland? cuz i made it :(. well, my dad doesn't use a written recipe to make any of his food. since he was working on his room, he quickly told me what to do. sure! it's simple enough...first the ginger, then garlic, onion, fish sauce, chicken, water, chayote, then spinach. but how? and when? i was nervous. marilyn was a big help, physically and emotionally...first helping me clean off the spinach and then telling me that it'll be ok. well, at least it wasn't too salty, right? salt to taste. but i guess i was disappointed that it didn't turn out close to my dad's. ah well. so is life ;) hehe. that should be my motto.

well, i think this is it for now. christine told me to post more often on my site since she worked so hard on it. so i gotta save up, ya know?? hehehehe ;) love u sister! and i love you too other sister! :D

*wainkwaink*

5 eh!

Blogger Unknown said...

it's pretty in here! i like! ^_^ good job yano! ^_^

2/24/2005 8:13 PM

 
Blogger Carleazy said...

i concur. such pretty colors and it's soothing to the eye. btw, i'm going to your hood from march 23-28th so make sure to make some room in your busy schedule to have some QT with me. hollaaaa!!!

2/24/2005 9:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks guys! n carla, don't worry homegurl. i just pencilled u in. hahahahaha ;) yay! you're coming!

2/25/2005 3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh, i like, i like!!! and fata, thanks for dinner that night...your tinola was good...=) i swear!

2/27/2005 9:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, wussup homie-girl.
I like your site; can't wait to see what your sis comes up with for mine :] Hope you're keeping busy and productive...and playing lots of video games.

You gotta hang out with us soon! later

3/03/2005 10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home