2.23.2007

one day...

...i think... i think that i need just one day to cry... for all those things in life i need to cry about. and maybe it'll get easier after that. at least a lil...

...just like those nights where i feel like i'm forgetting to do something... and remembering that i don't have to prepare a bunny salad complete with shredded romaine, sliced carrots and cubed bananas.

5 eh!

Blogger Claud said...

hug...

love you seestar...xxegjvbh

2/24/2007 10:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awwwww... booo...
*hugs* for you.

2/27/2007 4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya! They say misery loves company, so when you schedule your cry fest let me know. I'll bring the tissues and chocolate.

3/03/2007 2:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

awwww... it's ok...

*massive hugs from me & vince*

3/03/2007 2:51 PM

 
Blogger Yano said...

Dude, I didn't even know you still post in here!

*hug*

It's ok to cry, you know!

3/16/2007 4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home