11.04.2005

aye

hello! sorry haven't written in so long. i've been...busy? hahahaha. i kinda don't wanna write so much about myself anymore...but that can change at anytime. lately, i've been playing my #1 favorite computer game, sims 2. i LOVE it. so much that i made a website for the neighborhood i created. it's a neighborhood consisting of my college friends. it makes me laugh :)

also, i wanted to write and say that i will now be doing word verifications for my comments. i do not appreciate spam on my site. fackers. but i've deleted them. muwahahaha.

so yeah, i've been doing the same. slipping in some aspects, gaining in others. always a balance, right?

i promised i'd talk about houston. so here is what i wrote a long time ago:
texas was AWESOME! twas a great experience. it was my very first time ever in the lonestar state! and lemme tell you, i was highly amused by alot of stuff. but then again, i'm easily amused hehehehe. so anyhoo, of course, my first impression of houston was of heat so disgusting that i wanted to peel my skin off. i mean, it was some damn serious heat. but it wasn't really the heat that was doing it...it was the humidity. lucky us! melanie and i arrived just in time for some rainy weather.
{what i remember most}
-the left turn double red lights
-maddy (sp?)
-drinking beer with tom ...i owe him like 15 bottles
-slave labor
-giving Kristine a chicago accent
-making cards
-getting back into sims 2
-japaneiro!!!
-getting a new pair of sunglasses. for free!

overall, i had an AWESOME time in houston. i'm glad it wasn't hit so hard by the hurricanes. love my family there! i'm sorry i couldn't remember more of what happened there, cuz i know i left ALOT out, but just know that i had a real great time there :D. definitely have to go there again.

and of course, i'd like to close with my new favorite song, I'm Feeling You - Santana featuring Michelle Branch
Sometimes I imagine the world without you
but most time I'm just so happy that I ever found you
its a complicated web
that you weave inside my head
so much pleasure with such pain
hope we always always stay the same

I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
and you save me in the knick of time
I'm riding the highs I'm digging the lows
cuz at least I feel alive
I never faced so many emotional days
but my life is good I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

you go and then I can finally breath in
cuz baby I know in the end you're never leaving
well we rarely ever sane
I drive you crazy and you do the same
but your fire fills my soul
and it warms me up like no one knows

I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
and you save me in the knick of time
I'm riding the highs I'm digging the lows
cuz at least I feel alive
I never faced so many emotional days
but my life is good I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

Oh I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
and you save me in the knick of time
I'm riding the highs I'm digging the lows
cuz at least I feel alive
I never faced so many emotional days
but my life is good I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

1 eh!

Blogger Unknown said...

i love that song! i put it on my site too... hehehe... :)

11/09/2005 9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home