3.04.2005

update 01.030405

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...so u know i've been moving stuff around the house...well, i'm pretty much settled in my "new" room, which used to be my parents room. a lil creepy? mmmm...kinda. but once i get my stars up, it'll provide some comforting soft lights. i don't use night lights...unlike my sisters...hahahaha. i think nite lites too bright...creating many many unwanted shadows. eek. so i usually sleep in the dark, or with those glow n the dark stars up. they glow long enough for me to be comfortably asleep. i dunno wut it is about my house, but i always need some kind of light when i'm goin off to lala land...cuz when i was in my apartments in urbana, i didn't have a nite lite or stars. i liked it dark. i dunno. i'm weird like that ;). anyhoo...all i have left to do is sort my stuff in their appropriate places and gather all my stuff that's scattered at the four corners of my house. i guess it's good that i don't have as much stuff as the other two *ahem*.

well, this is it for now...but if your interested or bored and wanna look at pictures of when me n my friends went out, check out sharon's page. and just remember, i was drunk in like 95-99% of those pictures. i swear, i'm not an alcoholic. but a sure fire way of getting me or any of my friends drunk is to point us to an 2hr+ open bar. they're evil. but oh so good ;). again, we're not alcoholics. ;D

that's all i got. so hug a person u know and have a great day!

2 eh!

Blogger Yano said...

I have no one to hug. I'm alone in Philly. Wah!!!

3/08/2005 5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah wah wah cry cry cry. big baby. hahahaha. ;)

3/12/2005 3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home