2.06.2003

wine nite was tuesday nite. people got WASTED. but not me :). i was sober girl :D. i dunno...i didn't feel like drinking, seeing as how i have a 9am every wednesday now...but it's ok. i don't think i should be drinking during the week anymore. proud, huh ;). little girl passed out on my bed. supposedly, she doesn't really remember why she passed out on my bed, but she thinks it may have to do with the fact that she wanted to lay down, but nessa was readin on the couch...hehehe...all good. so i got the couch last nite...i actually kinda miss passin out on there!

yesterday (wednesday) was the usual...kinda eh, kinda good. i got to talk to christine later in the evening, who is in salt lake city enjoying herself without me and claudine =(. but wut can ya do. she said she'll update me on wut's goin on, but i doubt she'll have any time to talk with me...but that's cool. i know my sister's busy. a busy and highly protective older sister. which i guess is pretty cool. i guess. ;)

aight. i think i'm thrilling u TOO much with my high speed exciting life. hopefully today will be better. i'm out.