1.17.2003

ok, so it's been a while again, and u notice that i don't write in here often, at least not consistantly often. and it'll prolly get worse when i'm back at school. anyways, lemme fill u in...

011403

::work::
well on to my last day of work: it's about as exciting as the rest of them. one of the women that works here asked me advice about where her son should live at UofI, public or private (i pushed for public). oh and christine and 2 co-workers (amy and claudine's boy dan) took me to Chipolte for
lunch...yummmmmmm. and then tonight after work, melanie is taking me and christine to Todai for some sushi!!! YEAHYEAHYEAH!!! as you can see, i love sushi. my favorite pieces are salmon and unagi (freshwater eel, which is actually cooked, unlike the salmon). my favorite rolls are the spicy salmon roll, the dragon roll, and the salmon skin...agghhhhh*drool*hhhhhh...oh but yeah, sushi is good. if you like fish or if you think fish is alright, then you just may love sushi. and if you don't like fish, just try it. ya never know!

so we're on our way there, right? and i'm thinkin to myself, well, it's a sushi buffet, how good can it be? MAYN...it was SOOOOOOO good there! they coulda just given me a slab of salmon and i think i'd still be happy! ;) jp...but it was soooo good...the salmon, like budduh, and the unagi, just scrumptious.ahhhhhhhhh...*drool*... =D i honestly had about 2.5 plates...the 1st plate, i STACKED the food man...i went down the line like, "ok, this looks good...what's this? eh, why not..." hahahaha...but it was seriously all good. and for the price it was, hell yeah! i prolly ate about $100 worth of food...seeing as how it was sushi, and i ate lobster too...yumyumyum...and the company was good too! it was me, Christine, Melanie (cuzin), melanie's best friend from forever, Chariya, and Kuya Mike. lotsa laughs...like pushing over the waiter kinda laughs...hahahaha...anyways, it was good times. and it wasn't over yet!

cuz we went to jillian's house! she's the baby of my cuzin, maui, and his wife jane. :) man, they're all so cute together...so domesticated in schaumburg...hahaha... no but really, it's cute seeing them all together. they're definitely a young family, still able to joke around with us young n single kiddies ;). lookin at that baby girl makes me wanna have some nieces and nephews *hinthintwinkwink* ;)

so we went home around 11 or something, and then i just talked on the phone fer about an hour then i talked to christine fer about another hour, then i passed out. so that was tuesday.

::theweek::
wednesday was a chill day. i was supposed to start packin, but eh, wutever. i did some laundry, washed dishes, then i went out with little girl thara! we saw lord of the rings, the two towers. we both saw it twice, but we both needed to see it again. and man, it was still as funny as the first time. man, if u read this email my sister gave me, you'd be laughing during the movie at the most inappropriate times...hahaha...and we did! i thought thara was gonna explode!!! she had the hardest time keepin it in, right thara? hehehe...;)

yesterday, thursday, i didn't do anything again. watched tv, chatted, thought about doin my blog, thought about packing, and that's about it. oh but wait, here are some of my favorite quotes i got from the tv...

"don't woorie, being eaten by a crocodile is like sleeping...in a blender..." -homer simpson to lisa simpson: the simpsons are stuck in a lil boat on a river in africa, a trip they won.

"the top 2/3rds of the vagina has no nerve endings." - on conan o'brien, i think the old woman was a sex therapist. why did she say this? she was explaining that well, it really doesn't matter how long the penis is, because of this very interesting fact. hahaha. :D

now wasn't that just nice? hehehehehe ;) to balance out the strangeness of the quotes...Until You Come Back to Me...and i prefer the one by Hil St Soul...not the pop version one, but the rnb/soul one...cuz there are 2 from her. :) i've been listening to this song fer about the past 2 weeks. my ading (lil sis) arlene introduced it to me about a year ago.

Though you don't call anymore
I sit and wait in vain
I guess I'll rap on your door
Tap on your window pane
I want to tell you Baby
The changes I've been going through
Missing you.
Listen you
'till you come back to me
That's what I'm gonna do
Why did you have to decide
You had to set me free
I'm gonna swallow my pride
I'm gonna beg you to (please baby please) see me
I'm gonna walk by meself
Just to prove that my love is true
Oh, for you baby
'till you come back to me
That's what I'm gonna do
Living for you my dear
Is like living in a world of constant fear
In my plea, I've got to make you see
That our love is dying
Although your phone you ignore
Somehow I must explain
I'm gonna rap on your door
Tap on your window pane
I'm gonna camp on your step
Until I get through to you
I've got to change your view baby
'till you come back to me
That's what I'm gonna do


now today...ugh. friday. well, at least my sister is coming home today. i wanna hang out with her before i go back...maybe we'll do some wedding stuff!!! it makes me kinda sad goin back to school (which seriously doesn't happen often...the bein sad part). i don't want christine doin all this stuff by herself, ya know? and i wanna do as much as i can fer her...but i know that she's not overly happy about doin this stuff. i think it secretly makes her kinda mad. hahahaha. i'm sure she likes some of it, but she hates that alot of people are nagging her...i think...well, at least that's how i'd be. i'm like that anyways ;). but i know i'm gonna miss out...and i wanna go home as much as i can this semester to help her...but then SOOOOOO many people are telling me that i hafta live it up this semester, and i wanna do that too! FUCK MAYN! i can't be everywhere at once! and i know i'm gonna let people down. but u know wut? i know that at this point, i need to make myself happy. and i will somehow. and everything will fall into place...i'll graduate, find a job...then dance the night away with a new friend, with one sister and her boy, and with my other sister as Mrs. Christine Feliciano-Estacio and her husband, all the while with tears stinging in my eyes. and everything will work out.