1.23.2003

ahhhhhh...so far, i've already been late on the first day of all of my classes. geez. well at least i went, right??? yeah! ;) anyways, not much is happenin here in the land of chambana (champaign-urbana). yeahhhh!!! this is nessa now (fatima's wonderful wonderful roomie). she's showerin with the rubber duckie rite now. anywaze... i'll make my own blog within fatima's blog. i've never had a blog thingie b4. so i'm just tryin it out. oOoO. how fun. so yeah, we're back at school. i had a shit load of reading due on the first day of class. wuuuuut!! excuse me!! i didnt even buy my books til today. yeah BOOKS!! EFFIN BOOKS!!! dammit. i spent 5 bills on books that weigh more than me!! not cool. so please donate money to the *Nessa-Is-A-Broke-Ass-College-Student* Fund. all contributions are apreciated. please contact miss fatima for more details of this fund action goin on. every penny counts! yeah yeah. and its freezing outside. crazy crazy. so yeah.. i showered rite? and i was all combing my hair.. and i got this knot in my hair that i couldnt comb out.. and i'm the most impatient girl in the world... so i cut it out.. i cut the knot outta my hair... with scissors.. hope its not too noticable... fatima didnt say anything about it yet.. so i think we're good. and LL cool J's music video is on MTV. yeah. he's hot sex. i'm down for sum of that! and i dig ankle socks. haha. random!! k.. imma get back to my readin assignment. thanx for readin my partial of a blog. and here's fatima...so it's me now. just so you know, NESSA GOT A PAPER CUT. but she didn't wanna put that down herself cuz she don't wanna get off the couch...hahahaha... :)

k on monday, i ended before the night did...so anyways, when we were watchin, there wasn't anymore space on the couch. so my friend sharon let me get out one of her sleeping bags so i could lie on the floor...plus i like sleeping bags cuz they're fun...i dunno why...anyways, i was all zipped and cozy, but then thara started wonderin if we could both fit in it. so we were butt to butt in that thing, both laughing, while my other friend juvy zipped us in. man, thara was laughing soooooooo hard...she said that it was prolly the hardest she has ever laughed in her life...and this girl fricken laughs all the damn time! hahaha! so that was good laughs...and man, today...geez. girl can't put eye drops in her own damn eyes. and nessa was gettin too frustrated tryin to drop them in for her. so it was my turn...the first time was aight...but man! we did it again, and dude, she wouldn't keep her eyes open...not even a lil! those babies were shut tight! and we were all laughin really hard...i was doin one of those 'i'm laughin so hard no sounds are coming out of my mouth' laughs. it was awesome! eventually of course i got a drop in. :)

yesterday i was supposed to go to wine nite, but it was too damn cold, like how today was. man, i'm wouldn't be surpised if it dipped into the negatives with the wind chill n all...but my aim tells me that it's zero degrees out. HOW WONDERFUL. and tomorrow's low is at -6. how lovely. man, i love having all 4 seasons, but extreme weather can be a big bitch sometimes. i swear, the cold weather makes me just wanna stay in all the freakin time. geez. well, at least i'm doin winsor-pilates ;) ...yes! i'm actually doing some form of exercise. :D yay for me!

so yah, nuthin really new is really goin on...just getting more and more tired, waitin fer spring to come so i can go out and not freeze my butootsie off. oh, and 7 more months. i'm excited, aren't you? :D ...ttyl ;)