1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short? well, i think my hair actually maybe a lil wavy...not much, but a lil. cuz when i air dry it, it dries a lil wavy. other than that, since i'm asian, it's straight. and very long.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? when i was younger, i had the dreaded bowl cut. but after 3rd grade (see #5), i decided to always have hair longer than my shoulders. eighth grade was really long, then in high school it was pseudo long, junior year hs i decided to cut it to about mah shoulders which i've pretty much always had until last year when i decided to grow it out.
3. How do your normally wear your hair? normally, i just put it up in one of those messy buns. i think the longest i've ever had my hair was in like seventh or eighth grade. my hair reached just above mah butt.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? hmmmmm...i've been likin mah hair lately (very long, almost to mah butt) except with layers and layers in the front just beneath mah chin (bangs but not really).
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? so this changed my whole outlook on hair. in like 3rd grade, i still had the whole bowl cut thing goin on. picture day was comin up and mah mommy decided to curl my hair, but just at the bottom. she didn't believe in us having curly hair, tho when i was younger, it's wut i always wanted. so when i took the picture, i looked like a fuckin mushroom. i hated it!!! so i decided NEVER AGAIN will i ever have a hair cut that didn't reach mah shoulders. it was traumatic. ;)
aight that's it for now. oOoOo...2 days in a row. how exciting! well don't get used to it. ;) hehehe.